Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Revlon's Siren Lipstick

I love the look of coral lips - the colour coral makes me happy and what better way to express a little joy than with sporting a coral lip!
Revlon's Siren lipstick is a bright coral with a hint of red - not for the faint of heart.  I like to soften a bright coral shade by applying a neutral lipliner first - my personal favourite is Bronzelle by
lancome.  Its amazing how you can alter a shade of lipstick with a quick swipe of liner.  Have fun with coral - its such a great 'pick me up' colour:




For this look, I tried to keep my eyemakeup subtle - I used Bobbi Brown Navajo shadow as a base, applied NARS portabello duo in the crease and outer corners and used MAC's woodwinked on the lid.  I then used Teddy eyeliner by MAC and smudged NARS Bengali shadow into the upper lash line.  I really wanted to play up the coral so I used Stila's 'Self Adjust Coral' blush and finished off the look with Revlon's Siren lipstick layered over Bronzelle lipliner.  The one thing I really like about this look is that it works for both day and evening - the perfect combination of softness and a pop of colour!!!


No comments: