Saturday, October 1, 2011

The brighter the better!!!

Clear Springs need bright, clear, warm shades and nothing says this better than a Bright Golden Yellow shade.  "They" say the Proof is in the Pudding, so here I am wearing uber-bright lips and an even brighter golden-yellow top:


For the makeup in these photos I used Isolde eyeshadow Duo by NARS, Teddy eyeliner with Cover Girl's Swiss Chocolate shadow smudged into the upper lash liner.  I'm wearing Exhibit A as a blush with Smashbox's Flamingo shadow as a pop of colour.  For my lips, I'm wearing Impassioned lipstick by MAC!!!

I am so in-love with this palette and these shades!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I definitely think that the grey eyeshadow wasn't for you, other than that I think you pull off a lot of colors beautifully. These clear spring colors you are using and the autumn-y colors look lovely on you too. So ya, I think you're right about missing the warmth. It suits you :)

elena nuez said...

so beautiful!!!!

Renata said...

Thank you for the feed-back and commpliments!!! I really do feel at home with the added warmth!!! Now the fun begins, discovering new looks and combinations - stay tuned!!!