Monday, October 3, 2011

Warm Pink Vs Cool Pink

I was recently asked to do some colour drapes between a warm pink and a cool pink to solidify my final suspision of the clear spring palette as the best for me.  Clear Springs really suit a warm pink, while Winters look better in a cool, magenta-like shade.  I decided to take these photos in as natural light as possible, no flash, no makeup - I'd love to hear your feedback:

Cool Pink:


        Warm Pink:                                                                                                  

And the verdict is?????????????


Sneza said...

If the lighting, exposure, and every other condition was identical in both photos, then I'd have to say that the warm pink is just marginally -- marginally! -- better on you.

There are just a few fewer shadows in the warm pink photo (to my eye).

Renata said...

Thanks for the feedback Sneza! I wish I had a more professional area to take photos where the colours were more apparent. I agree with you about the warm pink being slightly better!