Monday, October 3, 2011

Rose and Amber

Creating new and interesting colour combinations is always fun - its especially interesting when you find two shades that really compliment one another and create an exotic, yet romantic feel.  Rose and Amber seem to have that affect - the rose is elegant and romantic and the amber is warm, rich and spicy.  I think this is a truely sophisticated combination:




For this look I used NARS Isolde eyeshadow duo on the eyes with Teddy eyeliner (MAC), Dolce Vita blush by NARS with Amber lights shadow by MAC as a pop of colour blended into the blush. I lined my lips with Beet liner by MAC, applied Impassioned lipstick and then blotted Amber lights shadow onto the lips (all MAC products) and blended it into the lipstick! I love the comination of deep rose and warm amber - its such a unique and interesting combination!

No comments: